Thank you for supporting our all-volunteer Fire Brigade!
Chipper program volunteers needed!
Welcome to the New Website!
Welcome to our new website! Right off the bat: we want your feedback. Is there something you like? Something you want to see more of? If so please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
Here are some highlights:
- Streamlined mobile and tablet friendly interface
- Major improvements in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Live view of current and recent emergency calls (left) with dispatch radio streaming
- 5+ year (and growing) log of all emergency calls
Take a look around and let us know what you think.
Open Burn Status
Open burning is restricted in San Mateo County. Read on to learn more.
The widgets to the left help determine, at a glance, if burning with a permit is allowed. At a minimum
- You must have a burn permit
- There must be no Spare The Air alert
- The Coast Section status for today must say "Burn" (not "No Burn"). You may call (800) 792-0787 for a voice recording of the current burn status.
If you do not have a permit, or you are not familiar with the process, do not proceed with open burning.